Ramble On

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Moving Sucks

OK, early April and I'm all done moving into our new apartment. If I have to move again in the next few years I'm going to have a shitfit. Thanks to the help from friends I was able to finish with minimal bruising for the small cost of Pizza and Beer. Whoever invented the exchange rate of moving help = pizza & beer payment is a genius.

Unfortunately, the previous renters had a cat, and the cat hair/dander is everywhere, so I've been walking around with half shut eyes for days now.

Other than that, not much to report...Federal Election campaign is 10 days in or so? I'm already disgusted by it and most everything to do with it. Doesn't mean I won't vote though. After seeing how much people are willing to sacrifice for the chance to vote, I get sick when people tell me they couldn't be bothered 'Cause there's no one good to vote for' Hell, there's the chance to vote period. Vote for the least dislikable then. Just VOTE.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home