Ramble On

Sunday, January 21, 2007

now THAT was a football game.

Wow. Boy am I glad I didn't turn off the game at 21-3.
Boy am I glad the Pats lost, and boy was it great how they lost.
Boy can you knock Peyton Manning after that?
I think not.
Rex Grossman will not outduel PM. The Bears D is great yes, but I don't think they can put 21 early points on the board.
I called the Saints to win the Super Bowl a few weeks ago, and I never really said who against but I was implying San Diego/Indy shootout. So I will say that I didn't get any of the final teams right but it doesn't matter.
Go Colts. You already made me happy by deflating the "Dynasty" of the Patriots. I hate Bellicheck, Brady and that smug SOB Bob Kraft.
FU Junior Seau. you shoulda retired bitch.
But in all honesty if you didn't enjoy that game, you're not a sportsfan, heck even if the Pats won I think it would still have been great.
Now to relax and figure out what to do for the next 26+ Sundays....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home