Ramble On

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Nothing Lasts Forever Except Cold November Rains.

It seems like November has just been draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging on. Although the November Rains I speak of are the ones in Van City and Starbucksville Washington. Those have now turned to snow! Monday Night Football was hilarious to see those Seattleites in the snow and Green Bay looking like it was a regular home game. Hilarious :)
I'm quite happy that its 10-14 degrees here in Ontario while the fools out west can enjoy rain nonstop or snow, or like my good buddy Bryan, -40 with windchill in Calgary...and its NOT EVEN DECEMBER YET!
ahahahahaha.
I don't care if karma comes back and kicks me in the ass with super cold weather but we'll soon see. Its hard to get into the X-Mas season with 12 degree days.

So this is a pointless post, lets add something somewhat redeeming:

top 5 tunes as of late:

1 - Oh Sweet Nothing - The Velvet Underground
2 - If You See Her Say Hello - Bob Dylan
3 - After the Gold Rush - Thom Yorke
4 - The Who - Tattoo (for Steve)
and the final one, I just heard the once but laughed my ass off
5 - Bubbles - Liquor and Whores

enjoy!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:41 AM , Blogger J-Rock said...

    Nice post Jigga man! I agree, I'm certainly soaking up the nice unseasonable weather...before the snow comes! Hope work is going well. "Happy Holidays!" HA-HA

     
  • At 7:30 AM , Blogger Gavin27 said...

    word up homie
    nice weather indeed

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home