Ramble On

Thursday, September 07, 2006

R U Ready 4 some Football?

Ahh September, the air is crisp, the nights cool, but the days are still sunny and warm/hot. Idyllic setting for the commencement of yet another season of the fine game that is NFL football...For the first time in a few years, I've managed without trying to get tonight free for opening game, and all of Sunday. Yeehaw.
The Birch Invitational Fantasy Football League has held its draft, and according to them will start NEXT week...grr...guess I left it too late for this week. I'm pleased with my draft, though getting the #4 pick ensured that I didn't have one of the Trio of feature backs, but I'll make due with the #1 QB across the land, though I didn't plan on it.

Thanks to those who signed up for the league, now the fun begins. For the winner of the league I publically vow to purchase a case of their favourite lager/ale. If I should happen to win, well cool.

Gentlemen start your rosters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home