Ramble On

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Red Bull Rampage!...well not so much actually...

Yesterday, after a few weeks of discussion and debate, I agreed to take part in a challenge/science experiment today at work. The premise, quite simple...drink a 4-pack of Red Bull in 5 minute intervals...and see what happens...Well after a little apprehension, but deciding in the pursuit of knowledge, and the amusement of my co-workers, I needed to go ahead and do it.

Well let me tell you...that was the most anticlimactic experience of my life.
I had so utterly expected myself to grow wings, as it says in the ads, or to at least be bouncing off the walls or talking at warp speed or eyeballs bursting...
Nothing.
other than the increased number of pee breaks after consuming 1Litre of redbull in 20 min, and a mild bout of the spits, I didn't notice much more than a little shakiness when handwriting directly after, and a mild headache.
I have to say I was so let down...fuck I even was still YAWNING!
maybe its me, maybe I am so addicted to caffeine or so used to it in my system that 4 red bulls just didn't have any effect on me more than the usual.
dissapointing to say the least.

oh and on a completely unrelated note, for you Steve, a guy was in the store and gave me props for wearing my Dark Side of the Moon t-shirt. I know you'd love to know that buddy. His daughter obviously had no idea what he was talking about so that was humourous.

Adios Amigos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home