Ramble On

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nostalgic Waves

Steve wrote a post recently that its been 7 years since he (and also I and most of our friends) started at the Q. Wow. I feel old now. I feel even older seeing as how I just got back from campus where I was dropping a job application off and walking amidst all the froshie girls, who are anywhere from 7-10 years younger than me. Yikes. Don't look, they weren't even out of Public School when you graduated High School.
Jokes aside though, it brought back great memories, and it doesn't help that 2 new guys at work are both going into their final years, which I remember to be the biggest blast of all.
Also who should happen to call while I was writing this but one Jeremiah Joseph Sage esq. my compadre and housemate for 3 of 4 years at Queens. Ah good times...
Steve also correctly pointed out that at Rahuls wedding he hadn't seen people in a while, but that I said it had been much longer for me, well I hope not to let it lapse like that if I can avoid it.
Anyhow, I don't sense a point coming from this rambling, just more of a stream of consciousness blabbering.

7 years...the 1990s...wow.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM , Blogger gulldogg said...

    And guess what? You´re only gonna get older Mr. Schwier! Enjoy it while you´ve got it bro ;) And I´ll see what I can do about a Kingston trip next summer...hopefully with Nikola :)

     
  • At 11:20 AM , Blogger Gavin27 said...

    sounds good mr. Gulley. sounds good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home