Ramble On

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell; SHUT THE FUCK UP

As you might be able to imply from the title today, I'm getting pretty sick of Rosie.
She just loves to pick fights with everyone doesn't she? I don't imagine her contract on The View will last much past this year. Ya no kidding, American Idol makes fun of challenged people, it also makes fun of non-talented people who aren't challenged either. I in turn just make fun of the show and choose not to watch it. Another show I don't watch: The View not a surprise, but good god Rosie, you ignorant loudmouth just shut your mouth already. Just in case you think I'm picking on her because of her gender/sexual orientation, don't; because I have no problem with Ellen Degeneres, I thought her sitcom was AWFUL like everyone else, but she seems to be quite good as a talk show host. So its not anti-Lesbian, it just seems like Rosie seems to feel like as soon as she came out it was then her god-given duty to be the embodiment of WHY people use the word "Butch Femi-Nazi". There are lots of very nice people out there regardless of their orientation/beliefs etc, etc. but she just seems to think everyone wants to know her opinion on EVERYTHING and I honestly believe that she thinks it is her duty and her 'place' to do so. I'm just waiting for her to pick a fight with Oprah and lose. For those of you who agree and want to pound Rosie, or for those who hate the Donald even more, I have attached a link for your enjoyment.
Cheers, and remember, everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, just not everyone has to voice theirs in front of millions of people every day about EVERY idea under the sun.
And some people's opinions are just wrong, even if they are entitled to them lol.

http://www.gsn.com/minigames/minigame.php?id=13

have fun!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:02 AM , Blogger gulldogg said...

    Hear, hear!

    I love your line, "I'm waiting for her to pick a fight with Oprah and lose."

     
  • At 3:15 PM , Blogger Gavin27 said...

    Glad you approve Gul
    Not that I'm a huge fan of Oprah but I'm even more anti-Rosie.
    Both of them are egotistical to put themselves on the cover of their own self-named magazine each month, thing is: Rosie's only lasted 6 months.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home