Ramble On

Friday, April 29, 2011

Round 2

OK so Round 2 is upon us, and I have trouble believing that it will hold nearly as much excitement as Round 1.

In the West I was 3/4, wrong about Anaheim, but congrats to Nashville.
I was 0/4 on the length of each West series as well...

In the East I was 2/4, only 1 OT goal from Montreal over Boston, and pleasantly surprised with Tampa Bay (guess they took more out of Pittsburgh than I thought!)
I was 1/4, correctly guessing that the Capitals would only lose 1 in the first Round.

Round 2:

WEST:

VANCOUVER over Nashville in 6 (I'd say 5, but Pekka Rinne looks great, and the Sedins are playing like shit)

DETROIT over San Jose in 7 (Zetterberg needs to be healthy, and he's not 100%, but they still edge out Joe Thornton who puts up a valiant effort, I just don't see Niemi making 2 Western Finals in a row)

EAST:
WASHINGTON over Tampa Bay in 6 (Roloson is playing great, but Washington is rested)
PHILADELPHIA over Boston in 6 (Tim Thomas keeps them in the series, but the B's need Lucic to step up large, and Philly won't be falling apart)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home