Ramble On

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Asst'd sports musings.

Ok here's some stuff to get off the chest.

1) Chris Long is a very solid Defensive pick for the Rams and I like the WR at 2nd round too. Howie Long is a douche but he was a helluva player and Dad can only have imparted a bit o' wisdom to the lad. Finally I have some confidence going forward.

2) MTL didn't deserve Game 1, but luckily I didn't manage to watch so I was saved a Heart Attack much like I suffered in the 3rd period of Game 6.

3) Though we lost last night, I wasn't all that upset, b/c we didn't lose, we got beat by a hot goalie.

4)Steve, does it make me less of a fan or a more mature & balanced one that I can admit my team lost and its ok?

5) There is no 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home