Ramble On

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Return of Gavin Incognito

Credit where credit is due: this comeback brought to you by Steve Johns.

Blogging seemed to lose it's appeal a few years back and I felt I was being negative Nancy all the time...that shocks you all I'm sure. But recently, I've been keeping up with some folks blogs (Steve, Jackson) and realizing, I enjoy reading what people have to say, and people I know are interesting and we seem to share a common link of growing up in relatively similar situations.
I don't have much of importance to write about today, and I promise I will do my best not to return to blogging as venting therapy (but I know it will happen once or twice) but I think I'd rather get back to writing than just sit back and do nothing.
If you pay any attention to my rather pedestrian self, you'll know I watch a lot of movies and listen to a lot of music. So I think I'm going to stick to my strengths, and focus on those. The facebook movie reviews are quality I think, but not many seem to read, so maybe if they look all fancy in a blog they'll be more interesting? Who knows, only time will tell...if nothing else, Gavin Incognito (which I love as a nickname for the record) might be more...cognito now. (If that's a word)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home