Ramble On

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

And now, Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy...
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

That's the kind of humour we need more of. greatness.
Now for some more Random Thoughts...

1) It rains a buttload in Ottawa...apparently only since I've moved here...
2) I have a friend who has NEVER heard Alive by Pearl Jam, until it came on the radio last night in my car...I almost drove off the road. Like HOW is that possible????
3) Speaking of the Radio, props to The 106 frequencies here in Ottawa (Chez 106.1 & 106.9 The Bear) soo much better than K-Rock...and its very embarassing that I hear the Hip on the radio here far more often than you did on the Krock...hometown heroes my ass, if they were you'd play them more.
4) Off to see 'Sicko' tonight, Steve's reccomendation and another helped, but I was gonna go anyhow, and having an attractive young lady to go with didn't sway me at all.
5) Karaoke Bars suck balls unless you're hammered
6) Lots of Butch lesbians like Karaoke, especially Melissa Ethridge and Country songs. thank god some of them are good singers.
7) Bash for the 27th may be in the works here in O-town...
8) I'm loving 'Dry the Rain' by the Beta Band for about the last month straight.
9) Saw George Clinton and Los Lobos @ Bluesfest, very cool, but missed every other act the whole time lame I know...
10) There is no 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home