Ramble On

Friday, July 06, 2007

Home Sweet Brand Spankin New Home

well wow,

here it is, after all this time and talking I'm actually out on my own...so far so good
I think I'm still exhausted from the moving process..but it was nice to wake up in your own place for sure.
Thanks to 'The Denis' for all his moving help, I owe you one.
J-Rock thanks for the message, just missed me ;)
Daws and Bry thanks for the chat/email.
Rest of you, thanks for whatever you've done for me i'm sure its something

my new # is (613) 726-2090
if you need a crash pad in Ottawa or are just passing thru and want a pint...I'm sure I'll see at least some of you!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM , Blogger J-Rock said...

    Sup buddy! I got your new number programed into my Blackberry! If you have the chance take some pictures and post them. Anyway I'm glad to hear things went well. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come up and help. I'll be up sooner then you think dragging your ass out to "explore" your new backyard. -Thanks for the shout out!

     
  • At 7:18 AM , Blogger Gavin27 said...

    word up Jigga.
    you just let me know when you're on the way and we'll tear shit up old school styles...leave the ladies beggin for it hahaha
    oh wait are you allowed to do that?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home