Ramble On

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Is it even necessary?

Well, another season come and gone for the NHL, and I actually hate to say it, but this is the least interest I've had in it for a while. I think maybe it was the Ottawa hype machine that turned me off, seeing as how I was in Ottawa a few game days/nights (not at them) but it was ridiculous. On the other hand it was nice to see community togetherness, like the Gangbanger I saw at Walmart asking this little old lady with a radio what the score was. Now THAT was priceless!
Anyhow, I think Steve was right in talking about the game maybe being killed lately.
Well I for one agree some shit needs to get sorted out with all of it...reffing was all over.
Ah well. Good for Selanne, he's deserving.
So now the ahhh part of the summer when no sports need to be watched at all, save the odd ballgame in person maybe.
Not much to say I know, but I like to leave you a little bit so you know I'm still breathing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home