Ramble On

Monday, July 23, 2007

Random musings

so here's some random musings I have to share...enjoy!

1) why is Hydro Ottawa's headquarters in Toronto?
2) who still buys leaded gas? (when people ask the gas attendant to fill it with unleaded)
3) Has anyone else ever listened to a song on the radio, switched to a different station in the same city, and got the same song just starting? kinda eerie.
4) why do I still have T-Shirts from High school, and why do I still wear them?
5) is anyone going to read this?
6) who wants to party Friday night?
7) Does Michael Moore have a personal stylist?
8) when did it become necessary (no not neccessary since its not..but accepted) to have a personal stylist?
9) Dr. Kevin Rodrigues? no.
10) Kingsley R. Snelgrove III esq. is a funny funny name, and also coincidentally the name of Sage's father-in-law to be.

"If Benjamin were an ice cream flavour, he'd be pralines and dick"
what movie, who said it? Bonus points if you know, and I'll give you a prize!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM , Blogger J-Rock said...

    Answer: Wayne's World! And Yes I do read your blogs - and liked that last post. I can relate to most of your musings.

    Keep it real busta. PS - "I was taking shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crapping in your hands and rubbing it on your face!" Movie?

     
  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger Gavin27 said...

    nice J-Rock, props. collect your prize at a later date!

    and yours is:Gary Busey to Keanu Reeves in POint Break...another sweet movie. I was almost going to say something else but I would have been wrong...ps. I did have to double check

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home