Ramble On

Friday, April 14, 2006

To copy verbatim from Bri and her man, here's the if push comes to shove top ten as of this moment in time.

One Song I Hate to Admit That I Like:
James Blunt "You're Beautiful"

Two Songs That Always Make Me Cry:
Enya "Only Time" (This could also double as song I'm hating to admit I like)
Johnny Cash "Hurt" (Even moreso when accompanied by the video)

Three Songs I Would Dance To At My Wedding:
Led Zeppelin "Stairway to Heaven"
Van Morrison "I'll Be Your Lover Too"
The Tragically Hip "Long Time Running"

Ten Songs I Can't Live Without
Pearl Jam "Alive"
CCR "Long as I Can See the Light"
Led Zeppelin "Whole Lotta Love"
The Rolling Stones "Wild Horses"
Bob Dylan "The Times They Are A Changin'"
U2 "All I Want is You"
Lynyrd Skynyrd "Tuesday's Gone"
Johnny Cash "Folsom Prison Blues"
Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here"
Neil Young "Heart of Gold"

there ya go, although for many of these I would be hardpressed to live without the majority of the albums these are from too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home