Ramble On

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Top Five Worst Sportscasters EVER.

Inspired by Phil 'Lefty' Mickelson's 2nd Masters win in 3 years, I've decided to compile a top 5 list of the worst sportscasters in my opinion across the sports I watch. Please leave feedback, or your own list on your own blog.
This is not in order of crapulence but just randomly as I've thought of them.

1) Jim Nantz
2) Pierre McGuire
3) Greg Millen
4) Phil Simms
5) tie Dan Dierdorf/Bill Walton

honourable mention: most of the Fox NFL guys

please nominate your faves too!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM , Blogger Stephen Johns said...

    Jim Nantz @ #1 seems harsh. Sure, he's excessively folksy, but he's not *that* bad. I think I'd put McGuire at #1, although Bob McKenzie would make a push as well. Max Bretos, who does soccer, is unimagineably bad, but thankfully I don't get him very often. Tim McCarver's the man. :D

     
  • At 6:41 PM , Blogger Gavin27 said...

    True Nantz isn't #1 as this wasn't in order of hatred.
    But a late addition to the team is none other than: Joe Theisman from ex-Sunday Night football with the other MaGuire, Paul. Theisman just makes me want to claw my eyes out.

     
  • At 7:28 PM , Blogger Liver-Paul said...

    Bob McKenzie. So fat, so smug.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home