Ramble On

Thursday, July 26, 2007

What's the Biggest Joke in the world right now?

Ok so this is an "interactive" post...well at least a reader-assisted one...

There are 3 options in my own humble opinion as to what the biggest joke in the world is now...
I will offer all 3 and then ask you to decide which, and I will write a longer entry on one of them...just can't decide myself:

(A) Lindsay Lohan's Sobriety/Rehab
(B) The Tour de France's Legitimacy
or
(C) Barry Bonds' Legitimacy in the Home Run/Steroids issue

let me know which one, since all 3 I think are jokes...
I'll write about the winner...

PS. J-Rock I know you'll get pissed about me knocking the TDF but sorry...its a joke now until they allow the drugs
Steve-did you know that Barry Bonds called Bob Costas a "Midget who knows nothing about baseball?)

Cheers and happy day before my birthday to me!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM , Blogger J-Rock said...

    Hey! Don't get too ecstatic - your birthday isn't till Friday. Never the less, I will have to say that the Lindsay incident has to be the most humorous of them all.
    Sports, and specifically the Tour is another story which I find quite frustrating. However reading about Lindsay playing "Cops and Robbers" in cars within a parking lot, drunk and in procession of the Ya-yo less then two weeks of leaving Malibu's Most Pampered Retreat makes me laugh. A shame - quite an attractive girl in my opinion. Over and out!

     
  • At 7:03 AM , Blogger Gavin27 said...

    true, I think its sad that her mugshot is like the cutest picture I've seen of her!
    Sports are frustrating. at least hockey is still honourable...all they do in the offseason is get drunk and disorderly for bachelor parties! just like good Ontario boys.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home