Ramble On

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Kevin Everett - what do you say

So for the first time in probably 10 years I didn't watch opening weekend of the NFL, in fact, all I saw was the last quarter of the MNF with Bengals/Ravens (exciting) and the first half of the Cards/49ers (boring). The only other thing that caught me was the Kevin Everett story...
having seen the replay dozens of times I'm so glad I didn't see it live on gameday...
I think I've been hit harder in touch football by Rahul...The thing to me is that I'm amazed how much they say he can actually move given the damage...I'm sure there's a ton that has been written so if you follow this you'll know just as much as me...if not...then check this out please...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80248881&template=with-video&confirm=true

Its almost silly to talk about football in the aftermath but I know it will go on, I just want to keep an eye on this and then realize just what the men in pads put at stake each Sunday....just for our entertainment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home