Ramble On

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh right...I went to a Sens/Habs game last month!!!

So ya, I totally forgot to write about my first NHL game of the season, Habs/Sens @ Scotiabank Place. Got to see Carey Price in his...2nd game? I saw the future, and it is good for us. Unfortunately we lost the game, 5-3 if I recall, but I was happy to see that there were almost as many Habs fans as Sens fans, and we were louder than the hometown crowd in my section!
Attached are some pics for your persual and viewing pleasure, since everyone loves a picture book.
The Enemy warming up

Ryder, Plekanec, Huet and others...stretching!

We're ready for the faceoff...Ottawa 2 min for Delay of Game.



The Face (or rather the backside) of the Future, Carey Price



Our seats may have been very high, but I wasn't. I SWEAR! Just not a super picture. By the way, that touque is vintage, either from '87 or the Cup '86 Season!
And now for Steve, a few of my fellow spectators...do enjoy...

Wait, do I recognize that man? ...no it couldn't be...could it?

IT IS! IT IS! David Crosby! Wow. I should have asked for his autograph.


Not so famous, but definitely a sexy beast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home