Ramble On

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Rahul C. Mehta, D.D.S.

Today was a very interesting experience...I went to the dentist.
But this was no ordinary dentist mind you, this was Dr. Rahul C. Mehta, one beloved from years at Queen's and beyond, who's journey south of the border resulted in the marriage to his lovely bride, and returned him unscathed to our beautiful northland.
Its funny enough having a friend who's a dentist, but its even more interesting to have that same friend be YOUR new dentist!
Once I got over the fact that this dentist would actually talk to me and let me know what was going on and was more interested in going for lunch after filling a cavity than talking about flossing and flouride rinses (although those were lunch topics of conversation).
So for those of you who know and love Rahul, rest assured he's a fine dental machine. I highly reccomend him, although none of the rest of you live here in Ottawa.
Lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home