Ramble On

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I hate the Patriots.

its as simple as the title.
I've hated them for a loooong time.
Not that I was a huge Drew Bledsoe fan, but I didn't like how he was chopped liver after the boy wonder arrived.
I hate the boy wonder
I hate his smug its a team effort attitude...ya of course it is, Cheating is a team effort.
and anyone who has that kind of protection and randy moss to throw to can't do too bad (see Daunte Culpepper)
I hated when you beat the Rams for the Super Bowl, that took it to a new level.
I hate every time you hoist the trophy
I hate that the boy wonder had sex with Bridget Moynahan...
I hate that he isn't even with her after knocking her ass up.
I hate that the Giants got so close...and that it had to be on TV when I was at the bar.
I hate that the Jets didnt' pull it off
I hate that the Eagles didn't and I hate that the Ravens didn't
I hate Robert Kraft, I REALLY hate Bill Bellichek (BUY A NEW FUCKING SWEATER, PEOPLE ON WELFARE ARE DRESSED BETTER THAN YOU) Show some respect to those who came before...Paul Brown, Vince Lombardi, Tom Landry, Ditka, they would all kick the shit out of you.
your team is not the greatest team ever, and I pray that you get your ass handed to you in the playoffs...there are some great scenarios at play...
Indy could do it, and repeat, Favre could do it and show up the supposed golden boy.
Romo could do it to avenge the earlier loss, but for that to happen Jessica Simpson would have to be elsewhere...heck the Giants could do it if they had another crack at them...
and the way the Redskins are, I pray for the chance to see that.
and that's ignoring the whole AFC who ain't too shabby either...Jags, Steelers, Bolts, (Colts already mentioned) and hopefully the Browns...
either way, anyway you slice it, I hate the Patriots.
I hate them more than I hate the Leafs, I hate them more than I hate the Russians at the World Juniors, more than the Americans in Olympic Hockey, more than the 1987 Minnesota Twins who robbed me of seeing another Cardinals World Series win until nearly 20 years later, and I hate them more than the idiot Ump who cost the Cardinals the 1985 Series against the KC Royals...I hate them more than the Yankees.
I hate them more than hate should be allowed. Now thanks be to someone and lets hope they lose, because that 16-1, 17-1 or 18-1 would be even more memorable....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home