Ramble On

Friday, December 02, 2005

Harvard Rock City.

If you know me you know I'm a football man, I'm also in the unfortunate position of cheering for a team that seems to have bipolar disease. Sometimes they pile 17 pts on the 'great' Indy D, other times it takes them to OT to beat the worst team in the NFL.
You know I was this close to giving up on them weren't you? (holds fingers 1 inch apart) :-)
I pretty much gave up on my team behind a QB who had the joyful luck of being the replacement to Chris Chandler this year. Of course #1 QB goes down #2 fills in admirably, more so than he had any right to, then #1 comes back, goes down again, #2 comes back in, goes down, #3 comes in throws 300yds+ 3 tds in his first NFL game. and spent his glory days at the notorious football powerhouse...Harvard.
Had the rams lost to the Texans I might well have burned all my St. Louis football paraphenalia.
Steve, ironic isn't it that both our teams found it to this point in the season thru stupid coaches, backup QBs, and playing without top recievers or a running game to speak of.
Unfortunately for me, we have no special teams since the first play of the season.
Oh well, in the NFC the way things go we could be fighting for the title in a month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home