Ramble On

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Playoff Picks 2

ok so 3/4 last week.
Poor Skins', and now no Gibbs.

This week: GB over Seattle I would have called anyway, even if I didn't know the 1/2 time score. Then again it was 14-0 and I was pissed, then not 10 min later it was 21-14 GB. Woo hoo.
GB

JAX vs. NE...I want to see this game. I have faith. I want to call Jax since who wants to call the undefeated team to win? that has NO BALLS.
JAX.

IND vs. SD I think Peyton can do it over Philip Rivers, and if Eli hadn't been traded like a bitch, this would be Eli/Peyton. its up to Bob Sanders and co to stop LT, and to hope that Marvin can make it back.
IND

NYG vs. DAL - Hurt TO, Hurt Shockey. Romo vs. Eli...I like the Giants on the roll, but not sure that Dallas won't be ready to rock...how much does momentum mean?
DAL.

so: JAX @ IND
GB @ DAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home